Ms. Tran Ha Mai
areas of expertise
- Deputy Head of Hospitality Department – Hochiminh, Vietnam, HoaSen University, March 2014 – current
- Sales-Marketing Assistant Manager – Hochiminh, Vietnam, Ho Tram Sanctuary Resort, June 2013 – March 2014
- Banquet supervisor – Finland, Scandic Paasi Hotel, October 2012 – January 2013
- Event organizer(Project work) – Finland, Aalto University, October 2010 – September 2012
- University of Lapland, Finland – Master in International Management, 2011-2013
- Laurea University of Applied Sciences, Finland – Bachelor’s Degree in Hospitality Management, 2008-2011
- Metropolitan University of Applied Sciences, Finland – Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, 2007-2008
A resourceful, reliable and capable person with 6 years experience in the hospitality industry and educational field. Strongly imply me in the professional activities with energy, enthusiasm, and can-do attitude to ensure the smooth running of events and services. Having good organized, cooperative and detail-oriented skills with ability to define specific objectives and the ways to complete it efficiently in sequence.
Good at training and monitor the work of people in the field of customer services and other soft skills. Possessing good flair, excellent communication skills and a strong understanding of cultures needed for dealing with customers and guest relation. Listening and persuasive skills are also my big advantages in attempt to handling customer complaints and conflicts. Dealing with unsatisfied customers and make them becoming loyal customers is my ultimate goal in all customer services.
Having friendly, diligent and professional manner as well as abilities to learn and perform multiple tasks under pressure. I always have a big passion for coaching people in delivering a surprise customer service.
đăng ký chuyên gia
Viện MBA mong muốn được cộng tác cùng quý thầy cô và các chuyên gia đào tạo, nghiên cứu