Dr. Shaw Hong SerUITM's center of graduate studies & life long learning Adjunct Professor
areas of expertise
- Branding Design and Management, Advertising Design and Communication
- Visual Communication and Branding
- Supervised and evaluated graduate students in thesis project
- Conducted academic research
- University of Information Technology and Management, Rzeszow, Poland, D.B.A. – Doctor of Business Administration in Design Management
- Chulalongkorn University, Bangkok, Thailand, M.A. – Master of Arts in Cultural Management
- University of Tasmania, Australia, B.F.A. – Bachelor of Fine Art in Communication Design
ShawHong SER attained a D.B.A. in Design Management from University of Information Technology and Management (Poland), M.A. in Cultural Management from Chulalongkorn University (Thailand), B.F.A. in Communication Design from University of Tasmania (Australia), and a Diploma in Communication Design from The One Academy (Malaysia). He is highly regarded as a passionate, resourceful and goal-driven professional educator with a creative approach that is proven successful in inspiring and leading students and individuals of different backgrounds.
Apart from his academic career, ShawHong is also a multi-award winning design professional with extensive experience in cooperate identity and branding design. His clients include public and private sector from all around Asia.
ShawHong has extensive experience in tertiary education administration, academic affairs and teaching within the higher education institutions in Asia, including academic appointment at LASALLE College of the Arts (Singapore), KDU University College (Malaysia), Chulalongkorn University (Thailand), King Mongkut’s University of Technology Thonburi (Thailand) and United International College of Beijing Normal University – Hong Kong Baptist University (China). He has also been invited as an adjunct/visiting professor in a number of universities and design institutions, including Chinese University of Hong Kong (Hong Kong), Shih Chien University (Taiwan), Yunnan University (China), Yunnan Arts University (China), National Institute of Development and Administration (Thailand), Silpakorn University (Thailand), Raffles Design College (Thailand), PJ College of Arts and Design (Malaysia) and The One Academy (Malaysia).
đăng ký chuyên gia
Viện MBA mong muốn được cộng tác cùng quý thầy cô và các chuyên gia đào tạo, nghiên cứu